The P&F steel toe waterproof work boots for women is certainly not one to be tongue-tied. It can take it on the chin and easilly bounce back. But watch out! It’s waterproof, so it tends to flirt with puddles…
- Lightweight (745g. / 1.6 lb per boot) and comfortable.
- Anti slip double density outsole EVA / rubber.
- Full grain leather upper.
- Natex waterproof membrane. (2nd generation with increased breathalibility)
- Resistant lining.
- Shock absorber insole.
- Stitched heavy duty and anti rust eyelets.
- Oil resistant outsole.
- Steel toe and steel plate.
- CSA class 1, ASTM and dielectric approved.
- No zipper.
- Two pairs of laces.
- Free shipping. (Canada & USA)
In our experience, most people go up a half size more than their regular shoe size when buying P&F safety footwear.
Find the perfect fit the first time around! Measure your feet and validate the right size with our size chart.