The P&F Women’s work boots is certainly not one to be tongue-tied. It can take it on the chin and easilly bounce back. But watch out! It’s waterproof, so it tends to flirt with puddles…
The best women’s work boots ever made!
- Lightweight (745g. / 1.6 lb per boot) and comfortable.
- Anti slip double density outsole EVA / rubber.
- 2 tone nubuck leather upper.
- Waterproof Natex membrane. (2nd generation with increased breathability)
- Inner side zipper with gusset. YKK zipper for easy opening.
- Colored resistant lining.
- Anti-bacterial and shock absorber insole.
- Stitched heavy duty and anti rust eyelets.
- Oil resistant outsole.
- Two pairs of colorful laces.
- Steel toe and steel plate CSA class 1 / CE / ASTM approved.
- Dielectric approved.
- Free shipping. (Canada & USA)
In our experience, most people go up a half size more than their regular shoe size when buying safety footwear.
For a greater purchasing experience, please measure your feet and validate the right size with our chart below.