It’s roast beef night and you forgot to take it out of the freezer? Lay it down in P&F insulated boot, it’ll warm up in no time. You can also simply wear the boots when it’s cold outside. 😉
The best women’s work boots ever made!
- Lightweight (816 g. / 1.8 lb per boot) and comfortable.
- Slip-resistant double density EVA/rubber outsole.
- Strong full grain leather and Helcor leather upper.
- 400 g. Primaloft® insulation offering great cold weather protection.
- Waterproof Natex membrane.
- Supple tongue allowing wide opening for easy slip on and tight fit lacing.
- Reflective webbings.
- Colored resistant lining.
- Shock absorber insole.
- Oil resistant outsole.
- Composite toe cap and kevlar midsole CSA class 1 and ASTM approved.
- Dielectric approved.
- Two pairs of laces.
- Free shipping. (Canada & USA)
In our experience, most people go up a half size more than their regular shoe size when buying P&F safety footwear.
Find the perfect fit the first time around! Measure your feet and validate the right size with our size chart.