It’s roast beef night and you forgot to take it out of the freezer? Lay it down in P&F insulated boot, it’ll warm up in no time. You can also simply wear the boots when it’s cold outside. 😉
The best women’s work boots ever made!
- Lightweight (816 g. / 1.8 lb per boot) and comfortable.
- Slip-resistant double density EVA/rubber outsole.
- Strong full grain leather and Helcor leather upper.
- 400 g. Primaloft® insulation offering great cold weather protection.
- Waterproof Natex membrane.
- Supple tongue allowing wide opening for easy slip on and tight fit lacing.
- Reflective webbings.
- Colored resistant lining.
- Shock absorber insole.
- Oil resistant outsole.
- Composite toe cap and kevlar midsole CSA class 1 and ASTM approved.
- Dielectric approved.
- Two pairs of laces.
- Free shipping. (Canada & USA)
In our experience, most people go up a half size more than their regular shoe size when buying P&F safety footwear.
Find the perfect fit the first time around! Measure your feet and validate the right size with our size chart.
Charlene Adsit (verified owner) –
I like these boots and I would recommend ordering one size bigger than your usual shoe size.
Jill Newlon –
These boots are really hard around the calfs, been wearing them, but really hurts my calfs. They are pretty good comfortable wise on the feet, but don’t keep very warm in the weather I’m in. I really like them, hopefully they will wear down more.
Jennifer Wasylyk (verified owner) –
These boots are pretty comfortable, I normally don’t lace all the way to the top if I’m walking long distances. They are warmer than regular boots, but not great in colder temps (-10C and below). The rubber sole gets quite hard in the cold and feels slippery on snow, ice, frozen ground, rig mats etc, so cleats are pretty important to add. I have not had luck with women’s winter steel toed boots before, so these are the best I’ve tried and would still recommend them, even though they aren’t perfect