How to mesure ?
- Lay a measuring tape out with the end against a wall.
- Place your heel back against the wall and measure to the tip of your longest toe.
- Repeat on the other foot and use the longest foot length to compare with our size chart.*
*If your foot length is halfway between two sizes, we recommend sizing up.
How to take measurement?
- Chest: Measure under your arms around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural waist : Measure your waist at the narrowest part of the torso, where you are able to bend.
- Hips : Stand, feet together, and measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- Inseam : Measure at crotch seam, down to inside bottom of pant leg.
MEASUREMENT IN INCHES.